Differentiated, District-Wide Student Goals
The following goals have been developed for high ability students:
1. High ability students will consistently use critical thinking processes in all disciplines at an advanced level, in order to develop problem solving skills in their pursuit of advanced content in the disciplines necessary for the development of original products.
2. High ability students will pursue challenging, differentiated curriculum that will allow them to become self-directed, independent learners, and producers of original and innovative products.
3. High ability students will display a high level of proficiency in oral and written communication and consistently demonstrate those skills through communicating to appropriate audiences.
4. High ability students will accept their own uniqueness and will develop positive self-concepts as they creatively pursue their individual interests and needs.
5. High ability students will accept divergent views and respect each individualís uniqueness as they cooperatively and responsibly interact with society.