North Putnam School Corporation
Back to Home Page
1. Gifted students will consistently use critical and creative thinking processes in all disciplines in order to develop problem solving skills in their pursuit of advanced content.
2. Gifted students will follow a curriculum that will allow
them to become self-directed, independent learners,
and producers of original and innovative ideas.
3. Gifted students will display a high level of proficiency
in oral and written communication and consistently
demonstrate those skills through communicating to
4. Gifted students will accept their own uniqueness and
will develop positive self-concepts as they creatively
pursue their individual interests and needs.
5. Gifted students will accept divergent views and respect
each individual's uniqueness as they cooperatively and
responsibly interact with society.
6. Teachers will understand the characteristics of
gifted/talented students and appreciate their unique
7. Teachers will constantly strive to utilize differentiated